Registration for the 2022-2023 Season is now open!
Hockey registration for the 2022-2023 season is now open!
Please read the fee and payment information below before registering. When ready to register, select the appropriate option, depending on whether you are a returning player to the Gloucester Hockey Association, or new to organized hockey.
Information on Fees and Payments
Again this year, registration for LMHA players will all be done online via TeamSnap. * Register before July 15th, 2022 to receive a $40 early bird discount on registration fees. * A surplus from last season has been used towards keeping fees as low as possible this year.
Payments are to be made during registration by credit card. Those unable to pay by credit card this year may pay by e-transfer. Refer to the instructions below. Players are NOT registered until the registration process is completed and ALL payments are submitted online or received by the Registrar.
House League Fees
New Player Fees
(Before Jul 14)
(After Jul 14)
Rep B Fees**
|Early Bird Fee||Registration Fee
(after Jul 14)
**The top-up fee is the difference between House League registration and Rep B registration fees. The top-up will be applied by invoice once teams are formed for players who make the team
Payment processing fees are included in registration fees this year.
Credit card payments are eligible for two installments, 50% at time of registration and 50% on August 5th.
E-transfers will be accepted in a single lump sum payment only, to be paid within 7 days of registration. Send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the security answer: LeitrimHawks In the e-transfer message body include the player names and registration number(s).
Hockey Canada ID
Returning players will require their Hockey Canada ID to register. To retrieve it via email, visit; HCR Lookup ID Tool. Please take care on the registration page to ensure that browser auto-fill does not overwrite the player's name with your own.
Players NEW to LMHA but have played in another minor hockey association must submit to the LMHA Registrar:
- Completed Declaration of Inter-District Residency form https://www.heominor.ca/transfers
- Proof of residency. Two pieces showing proof of residency are required (i.e. government-issued identification or utility bill showing the name of the parent and address where player resides).
Rep B Try-Out Fee
- Players interested in trying out for the LMHA Rep B competitive hockey must pay the Rep B Try-Out Fee of $190.
- Players may not attend the LMHA Rep B Try-Outs if they have not paid the Rep B Try-Out Fee.
Player Transfer Fee
- Players transferring to another association will be charged a $20 processing fee. This partially recovers the online merchant fees paid by LMHA during registration.
- In addition to league registration fees, teams set and collect fees from all players at the start of the season.
- Team fees help with the costs of social events, extra development and tournaments in which the team members may choose to participate
- House league team fees may be up to $125 for the Initiation Program (U7) and up to $300 for U9 (Novice) through U21 (Juvenile) Divisions.
- Competitive team fees may be up to $1,000 for Rep B.
Player Withdrawal Fee
- Refund requests made before September 1 will be returned in full if paid by credit card. For e-transfer payments or player withdrawals after September 1, all requests will be subject to a $25 administration fee and will be for the amount mandated in the LMHA Rules and Regulations.
- See Refunds page for details.
Please see the Financial Aid page for a list of groups providing funding.
Please inform the Registrar if you are applying for funding, and direct payment arrangements can be made.
Further questions on registration or programming may be directed to the following people:
Head Convenor, House League (Stacey Croft): email@example.com
Director, Competitive (Mark Provenzano): firstname.lastname@example.org
VP, Hockey Programs (Colin Irving): email@example.com
Registrar (Stephanie Labreche): firstname.lastname@example.org